LIFETIME WARRANTY – Collision Products
To improve our services to customers, on a no admission of fault basis, Auto Parts Group Pty Ltd (“the company”) agrees to grant a credit for the price paid by its customer for the types of goods detailed below purchased from the company, with “Lifetime Warranty”
ACP collision repair products program – body and lighting:-
- Genuine original equipment manufacturer branded products – sku identifier suffix letter “G”
- Certified replacement products – sku identifier suffix letter “ Q”
- Aftermarket replacement products -sku identifier has no suffix letter
If you want to make your claim under this clause, then you release the company from any further liability.
APG reserves the right to revert the Lifetime Warranty claim to a normal claim at our discretion. Lifetime warranty applies only to the lifetime of part, it does not extend to your personal lifetime and or the vehicles lifetime.
In addition to the consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) and subject to our standard trading terms Auto Parts Group Pty Ltd (“the Company”) agrees to grant a credit for the price paid by its customer for the types of goods detailed below purchased from the Company if it is proven that:
- The goods were not free from defects in material and workmanship in the manufacture of the goods;
- The terms and conditions below are complied with; and
- The claim is made by the Company’s customer and provides the following information in support of the alleged breach;
- No warranty is expressed where the collision repair product is used in an application other than what it was originally designed for and has not been modified.
- Under this warranty the Company is only liable to grant a credit for the original price of the The Company shall not be liable to replace the goods or pay any other amount including amounts for any consequential, direct, indirect or special loss, expenses associated with making a claim, damage or injury of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to removal & refitting of the goods.
- In order to make a warranty claim you must:
- provide our nearest distribution centre with a copy of the Company’s invoice for the goods as
proof of purchase, be the purchaser detailed on the Company’s invoice and the vehicle owners detail at time of fitment for the particular goods from the date of the Company’s invoice;
- provide the reason for the claim (details of how the express warranty has been breached by
defects in material or workmanship in the manufacture of the goods);
- provide proof of breach of the express warranty;
- If requested by us you must return the goods to us, at your cost, so we can assess whether there has been a breach; and
- If requested, provide evidence that you have complied with the terms and conditions below relating to use, installation and maintenance of the goods.
- The credit claim will not be granted unless the following terms and conditions in relation to use, installation and maintenance of the goods have been complied with:
- The defect in the goods has risen solely from faulty materials or workmanship in the manufacture of the goods;
- The goods have not been subject to negligence, misuse, interference or excessive operating conditions; and
- The goods have been installed and handled as specified by the Company or as accepted by the Company as appropriate installation procedures.
- The goods have not been subject to degradation due to excess exposure to direct sunlight or other naturally existing events.
- ACL Mandatory wording: “Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
- The consumer rights under the ACL are limited in circumstances where you do not fall within the meaning of “consumer” in the ACL.
- If you are a “consumer” under the ACL, then any claim for compensation for reasonably foreseeable loss or damage must be made together with the credit If it is made separately it may be rejected.
Products returned for warranty assessment must be received by Auto Parts Group within 30 days of lodging your claim with us (ie. from when you received your return authorisation number). Products received outside of this time frame or without a return authorisation number will not be processed and may be returned to you at your expense.
Distributed by: Auto Parts Group Pty Ltd ABN 31 065 899 176