CONTROL MEASURES UNDERTAKEN FOR COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS
Unprecedented times we live in and no doubt a challenge for us all whom rely on face to face contact with our customers every day.
Like you we are considering how we continue to serve our customers without exposing our staff and or our customers to undue risks.
We are committed to continuing to serve our customers as best we can and have ensured we are following all available government advice in how we provide a safe workplace. These measures based on the up to date advice (which changes daily and we adapt accordingly), we have;
- Implemented testing all employees for in range body temperature on arrival each day
- Imposed self-quarantine measures for any staff member with potential exposures and or return from overseas travel
- Increased our office cleaning schedules and deep clean services in cycle
- Increased the number of hand sanitiser stations throughout the workplace
- Provided all drivers with disinfectant wipes for their use as required
- Limited the hand to hand contact in not shaking hands when greeting customers and colleagues
- Stopped the need for customers to sign on glass of our delivery tools
Please take note of our internal policy document here that outlines our actions, we hope this gives you some comfort of our actions and equally if you wish to use any of these ideas in your workplace we would be happy for that to be the case.
As this situation evolves we are sure there will be plenty more updates from government departments that we should consider. In the interim we trust that you, your work colleagues and family remain safe and well.